Brining serious long-range performance to the AR platform, the Wilson Combat WC-15 recently added Hornady’s dynamic 6mm ARC cartridge. The chambering brings U.S. Special Operations forces tested performance to long-range shooters and hunters.
Wilson Combat WC-15 Adds 6mm ARC
The new WC-15 offering features a match-grade, 18-inch fluted and threaded Tactical Hunter barrel (Tactical Hunter model) or 18-inch fluted/threaded Recon barrel (Recon model). Both barrels utilize a 1:7.5-inch twist.
Hornady designed the 6mm ARC to perform at long range, specifically in an AR-platform rifle. Tested and fielded by SOCOM forces, the 6mm ARC brings efficient, high-BC bullets, delivering exceptional long-range performance with a wide variety of bullets. Commercial 6mm ARC offerings feature bullets ideal for big-game hunting. The cartridge also excels in match shooting and personal protection applications. Finally, the 6mm ARC uses 6.5 Grendel-pattern magazines and bolts.
The WC-15 in 6mm ARC retails for $2,550. For even more info, please visit wilsoncombat.com.
Wilson Combat WC-15 Specs
- Caliber: 6mm ARC
- Barrel Length: 18” Fluted Threaded
- Overall Length: 33.5”
- Overall Weight Empty: 6 lbs, 14 oz
- Lightweight Billet Upper (Flat Top) and Billet Lower Receiver
- Wilson Combat Tactical Hunter Match Grade Barrel
- Mid Length Gas System with Lo-Profile Gas Block
- 5/8”x24 Threaded Muzzle with Thread Protector
- Wilson Combat 12.6” M-LOK Rail with Three Wilson Combat Rail Covers
- Wilson Combat/BCM Starburst Gunfighter Grip, Black
- Rogers/Wilson Super-Stoc
- Wilson Combat TTU (Tactical Trigger Unit) M2, 4#
- Premium Bolt Carrier Assembly
- Armor-Tuff® Finish applied over Mil-Spec Hard Anodized Upper/Lower Receivers (Green/Black
- Standard – Other Colors and Camo Optional)
- MSRP: $2,550
Discussion about this post