Ballistic strives to be the premier firearms and survival magazine for today’s shooters and firearms enthusiasts—from beginners and those interested in joining the gun world to experts who like to keep themselves abreast of all new products, tactics and training for self-defense and survival.
- RELATED STORY: 9 Pieces of Gear From the Cover of BALLISTIC Fall 2015
To that end, every cover of Ballistic showcases some of the innovative gear featured within the magazine, and the “COVER GEAR” page makes it easy for you to learn more about each individual item and do a little shopping to enhance your arsenal.
The winter 2016 issue features the radical Cobalt Kinetics B.A.M.F. Edge Brazed, a wild, custom-grade new AR for competitors; Mechanix gloves, a ThermoBall vest from The North Face; a Griffon Industries Shield pack to carry all of your gear discreetly; a Gerber Mini-Remix drop-point blade to help you get out of any emergency situation; and much more. Of course, we’ve rounded up all of this sweet hardware to keep you on the cutting edge.
- RELATED STORY: 8 Elite Pieces of Gear From Ballistic Summer 2015
Check out the gallery above to learn more.
- Gerber Mini-Remix—Drop Point: MSRP: $27; URL: gerbergear.com
- Griffon Industries Shield Pack: MSRP: $210; URL: griffonindustries.com
- The North Face ThermoBall Vest: MSRP: $149; URL: thenorthface.com
- Mechanix Wear The Original 0.5mm Covert: MSRP: $28; URL: mechanix.com
- Nixon Watch 42-20 Chrono Black Dial: MSRP: $500; URL: nixon.com
- Diesel T-Ride Jeans: MSRP: $198; URL: shop.diesel.com
- Diesel D-Hartt Boots: MSRP: $417; URL: shop.diesel.com
- Cobalt Kinetics B.A.M.F. Edge Brazed: MSRP: $2,995 (not including accessories); URL: cobaltkinetics.com