Have you ever wondered what it takes to make it in the firearms industry. Even beyond that, how about what it takes to really make an impact. We’re talking about the people who have taken the gun world and flipped it upside down.
“Sweat, Lead and Steel” is an Athlon Outdoors original series profiling the history and passion of companies in the shooting sports industry. We take an intimate and cinematically powerful look into the history and current state of manufacturers.
An In-Depth Look Into the Gun World
Through interviews with key executives/founders, archival images and footage, plus a modern look at products and the current manufacturing process, we’ll tell the story of each company and reveal their path to greatness and the people who have shaped them.
For more information, please visit the following websites for each episode:
- POF USA — Episode 1: “Sweat, Lead and Steel”
- Barrett Firearms — Episode 2: “Sweat, Lead and Steel”
- LMT Defense — Episode 3: “Sweat, Lead and Steel”
- Black Hills Ammunition— Episode 4: “Sweat, Lead and Steel”
- SCCY Firearms— Episode 5: “Sweat, Lead and Steel”
Although common for most, concealing a self-defense EDC blade is not as easy for...
by Edward Earle / Jun 23, 2021