To win in war, you need men, money, morale and materiel. These tenets have proven true throughout history, and even in today’s asymmetric warfare, soldiers need the best possible gear and equipment to get the job done as quickly and safely as possible.
- RELATED STORY: Supply Drop: 12 New Pieces of Ballistic Gear
Stateside, civilians can benefit from similar improvements to help protect themselves and their families in a critical situation. That’s why we at Ballistic are constantly on the search for the gun industry’s best and brightest new products to round up in every issue’s Supply Drop, a one-stop shop to keep you and your soldiers well stocked on any battlefield.
- RELATED STORY: Supply Drop: 8 New Pieces of ‘Ballistic’ Gear
The winter 2016 issue of Ballistic features another power-packed Supply Drop with cutting-edge gear, including the Kershaw Siege tomahawk, which can serve as a battle axe, striking spike or pry bar; Bravo Company Manufacturing’s new KeyMod Rail Panel kits, which while enhance your AR’s handguard for better control; Way of the Gun Proctor Glock sights for faster targeting in several lighting conditions; and much more.
Scroll through the gallery above to learn more!
- ENDO Apparel Legendary Four Pin: MSRP: $7; URL: endoapparel.com
- Kershaw The Siege: MSRP: $79.99; URL: kershawknives.com
- Q Industries, Inc. Air Armor M240: MSRP: $239.99; URL: specialopstools.com
- Bravo Company USA KeyMod Rail Panel Kit: MSRP: $9.95; URL: bravocompanyusa.com
- ReCover Tactical 1911 Grip and Rail System & HC11 Holster for 1911: MSRP: $49.99 (1911 Grip and Rail System); MSRP: $59.99 (HC11 Holster for 1911); URL: recovertactical.com
- Way of the Gun Proctor Y Notch Glock Sights: MSRP: $79; URL: wayofthegun.us
- Federal American Eagle 5.56x45mm Fresh Fire Packs: MSRP: $20.95 (62-grain); MSRP: $18.95 (55-grain); URL: federalpremium.com