Every issue of BALLSTIC, the premier firearms lifestyle magazine, offers several roundups of new products to keep you on the cutting edge of the tactical world.
- RELATED STORY: 9 Pieces of Gear From the Cover of Ballistic Fall 2015
The fall 2015 issue of BALLISTIC featured both “AMMO CAN” and “SUPPLY DROP” articles full of new products, including the Aero Precision M4E1-SD complete upper receiver. This dedicated suppressed 300 Blackout upper assembly is a collaboration between Aero Precision, SilencerCo and Ballistic Advantage. It’s been fine-tuned for high-quality performance.
Another great new enhancement for AR-platform rifles is the Magpul MOE AK Stock, a fixed stock optimized for stamped-receiver AK-47 and AK-74-style weapons. It provides internal storage, several quick-detach sling options, a rubber buttpad and optional snap-on cheek risers (sold separately).
- RELATED STORY: 8 Elite Pieces of Gear From Ballistic Summer 2015
But the hits keep on coming. Another next-gen upgrade is the HIPERTOUCH TH24 Trigger System from HIPERFIRE, a top-of-the-line competition-grade trigger for 5.56mm and 7.62mm ARs. This trigger has a lighter trigger pull weight with a crisp reset while still providing enough hammer fall energy for complete reliability.
For more information on the products featured in the photo gallery above, please visit the following websites:
- Aero Precision M4E1-SD Complete Upper Receiver: aeroprecisionusa.com
- Angel 7 Industries, LLC. i-RMR Lens Technology: a7opticalsystems.com
- Ballistic Brand Snap-Back Cap: ballisticbrand.com
- ENDO A2 Flash Hider AR-15 Bottle Opener: endoapparel.com
- EraThr3 E3 Precision Titanium Dice: URL: erathr3.com
- Fred & Friends Freeze! Ice Tray: fredandfriends.com
- Gerber eFECT Military Maintenance Tool: gerbergear.com
- HIPERFIRE HIPERTOUCH TarHeel 24 Trigger System: hiperfire.com
- Magpul MOE AK Stock: magpul.com
- Quick Fire Cases QF640 AR-15 Case: quickfirecases.com
- Spyderco Tenacious G-10 Combo Edge: spyderco.com
- Way Of The Gun PLM Proctor Light Mount: wayofthegun.us
Discussion about this post