Enter the sweepstakes at the bottom of this article.
The Gun: 3rd Gen Tactical Patriot Combat Rifle
3rd Gen Tactical is proud to bring you the Patriot Combat Rifle. Built in the USA and machined out of the finest products, the PCR is the ultimate AR-15 experience.
- CMC Single Stage Flat Trigger
- Mission First Tactical Minimalist Stock
- Cold Forged Steel Barrel
- Chambered in .223 Wyld
- 16" Barrel
- Handrail: 6061 Billet
- 3GT BCG
- Type 3 Hard anodizing
- Rifling Twist 1:8
- Lower/Upper Receiver set: Machined 7075 T6 Billet
The Suppressor: SilencerCo OMEGA 300
The best of all worlds: the Omega is the lightest, shortest, quietest, full auto rated, titanium 300 caliber (7.62mm) centerfire rifle silencer on the market. It’s also the best selling rifle silencer in history. Comes complete with direct thread and fast attach mounts as well as a removable Anchor Brake™ to reduce recoil, which can be replaced with a flat front cap.
- SHORTEST .30 CALIBER SILENCER AVAILABLE WITH DIRECT THREAD CONFIGURATION.
- COBALT 6 BLAST BAFFLE AND TITANIUM TUBE OFFER EXCEPTIONAL DURABILITY.
- WARRANTIED FOR SHORT BARRELS DOWN TO 8” 300 BLK, 10” 5.56MM NATO, 16”, 7.62MM NATO,AND 20” BARRELS FOR MAGNUM CALIBERS.
- REDUCES FELT RECOIL BY 20% TO 50% DEPENDING ON CALIBER.—COMPATIBLE WITH BRAVO ACCESSORIES.
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO to 300 Win Mag
- Diameter: 1.56”
- Length: 6.2 – 7.82”
- Weight: 14.7 – 16.3 oz
- Materials: Inconel, Titanum, Cobalt 6, & Stainless Steel
- Muzzle Average: 300 BLK: 119.5 dB | 5.56 NATO: 130.1 dB | 308 WIN: 133.9 dB
The Optic: Primary Arms SLx 1-6x24mm FFP Rifle Scope - Illuminated ACSS-RAPTOR-5.56/.308
After rigorous field testing, this optic has been given a Gold-tier rating by the National Tactical Officers Association.
This rifle scope is part of our SLx optics line. SLx optics built our reputation for innovation, reliability and value. All SLx optics undergo rigorous field-testing during development to best serve you in any environment.
The Primary Arms first focal plane 1-6x scope takes the proven performance of our Gen III scope body and upgrades the internals to provide first focal functionality. This tough scope features full red reticle illumination, a quick focus eyepiece, and finger adjustable turrets covered by turret caps. The first focal plane construction allows the reticle to be small, fast, and simple at low magnification, with ranging and ballistic drops true at every magnification. This scope is protected by our lifetime warranty. If a defect due to materials or workmanship, or even normal wear and tear, has caused your product to malfunction, Primary Arms will either repair or replace your product.
- Gold-rated by the NTOA!
- First focal plane ACSS Raptor reticle designed for 5.56/5.45/.308
- Includes manual to help you zero for your caliber
- 11 brightness settings
- 1-6x magnification
- BDC accurate at any magnification setting
- Fully multicoated lenses for optimal light transmission
- Single piece 6063 aluminum construction
- Water and fog proof
- Hardcoat anodized matte black
- Includes flip up lens covers
- Objective: 02A
- Eye: Multiflex 19-20
- Lifetime warranty
The Ammo: Black Hills 5.56
The Black Hills Dual Performance line features a monolithic machined copper projectile that immediately begins expansion upon impact forming a temporary cavity exceeding the capability of conventional bullets. Once the large primary cavity is created, the petals release from the body of the projectile to cut separate wound tracks through the stressed tissue.
The body of the bullet, still retaining a substantial percentage of its original weight but now free from the unnecessary drag, penetrates deeply to ensure maximum effect on the target.
The Range Bag: Elite Survival Systems Elite Range Bag
These tactical gun range bags are the toughest on the market... period. High quality materials and unrivaled American craftsmanship ensure that these handgun range bags for sale will endure decades of hard use, delivering the superior performance you’ve come to expect from all Elite Survival Systems® products.
- 1000 denier nylon body with heavy-duty YKK #10 zippers
- Wrap-around carry handles and 2” comfort-padded shoulder strap
- Dual zipper design provides fast access and easy closure
- Fortified inner tote lifts out to allow quick access to your gear
- Twin padded compartments protect firearms from scratches and damage
- Large front pocket with velcro loop lining for attaching additional pouches
- Modular velcro hook magazine pouch holds up to 6 magazines
- Large, flat zippered exterior pocket
- MOLLE webbing on one end for attaching accessories
- Coyote colored interior allows for better visibility of contents
- Available in 2 sizes, see chart below for dimensions
- Range gear bag made in the USA
Enter here if you are having trouble entering the sweepstakes on this page.
How Does “Free Gun Friday” Work?
We’ve partnered with a different manufacturer for every month of 2020.
For the first Friday of every month, we’ll announce the new giveaway gun. On that day, we’ll open up the sweepstakes for readers to enter and win the gun. We’ll also release our first video on the gun, where you can learn about what you’re entering to win.
On the second and third Fridays of each month, we’ll release two more videos showing the gun in action. Our experts have taken it to the range and run it through drills to make sure it’s ready to rock by the time it gets to you.
Which brings us to the last day of the month when the sweepstakes ends. The next week we will select a winner and send out an email notifying the lucky reader. Check here to see the winners!