Enter the sweepstakes at the bottom of this article.
The Gun: Performance Center M&P 9 Shield Plus
The most trusted micro-compact for concealed carry is back with more: 13+1 round capacity, enhanced grip angle, and more balanced grip texture. Introducing the new Performance Center M&P 9 Shield Plus pistol from Smith & Wesson.
With our standard magazine coming in with 10-rounds, the extended magazine gives our pistol 13-rounds of 9mm ammo. This allows our product to be the highest capacity micro-compact, but with the 10-round magazine makes it a viable option for states with 10-round capacity limits.
- Flat face trigger for consistent trigger finger placement that allows for more accurate and repeatable shooting.
- Enhanced grip texture allows the user to manage recoil, keep a
firm grip and delivers comfort when concealing.
- Extended magazine offers 13+1 round capacity. For more concealable option, we offer a flush-fit 10 round magazine.
- 13 round and 10 round magazines included
- Optics ready slide.
- 4 MOA red dot sight included.
- Fiber optic sights.
- Ported barrel & slide.
- PC Tuned Action
- Tactile and audible trigger reset
- Extremely thin and lightweight - can be comfortably carried all day.
- M&P’s patented take-down lever and sear deactivation systems all for disassembly without pulling the trigger.
- Optimal 18-degree grip angle for natural point of aim.
- Armornite® durable corrosion resistant finish.
- Backed by Smith & Wesson’s Lifetime Service Policy.
- Model: M&P®9 SHIELD PLUS
- Caliber: 9mm
- Barrel Length: 4.0 ̋ (10.2 cm)
- Capacity: 13+1 and 10+1 Rounds
- Sights: Fiber Optic Green Front & Fiber Optic Red Rear
- Length: 7.0 ̋ (17.8 cm)
- Weight: 22.4 oz. (635.0 g)
The Optic: Riton X3 Tactix MPRD (Micro Pistol Red Dot)The Riton X3 Tactix MPRD (Micro Pistol Red Dot) is an extremely compact and versatile pistol red dot with a 3 MOA dot that will ensure ultimate precision and rapid target acquisition. Designed with a Shield-type footprint, the optic features a 12 hour auto shut off and 10 levels of brightness with night vision compatibility on levels 1-2.
- 1 MOA Windage and Elevation Adjustment
- Shield RMSc Type Footprint
- 10 levels of Red Illumination
- Night Vision Compatible on Levels 1-2
- Accepts One CR2032 Battery
- 50,000 Hours Battery Life
- Assembled in EP-Level Clean Room
- 100% Waterproof, Fog proof and Shockproof (tested up to 1500 G’s)
- Aircraft Grade Aluminum with Rugged Design Ready for the Toughest Environments
- Magnification: 1x
- Dot Size: 3 MOA
- Parallax Adjustment: Parallax Free
- Length: 1.6in/41mm
- Width: 0.98 in/25mm
- Weight: 0.6oz/17g
- Battery: CR2032
The Ammo: Black Hills 9mm Luger +P 100gr HoneyBadgerThe HoneyBadger is Black Hills new line of ammunition that does not have hollow point. 9mm Luger +P 100gr HoneyBadger doesn't need hollow points and does not depend on them for performance. The copper projectile is near barrier blind and its optimized nose flutes; mixed with total weight and velocity, create devastating permanent wound cavities.
- Caliber: 9mm
- Bullet Weight: 100 Gr. HoneyBadger+P
- Velocity: 1250 FPS
- Energy: 347 Ft. Lbs.
Enter here if you are having trouble entering the sweepstakes on this page.
How Does “Free Gun Friday” Work?
We’ve partnered with a different manufacturer for every month of 2021.
For the first Friday of every month, we’ll announce the new giveaway gun. On that day, we’ll open up the sweepstakes for readers to enter and win the gun. We’ll also release our first video on the gun, where you can learn about what you’re entering to win.
On the second and third Fridays of each month, we’ll release two more videos showing the gun in action. Our experts have taken it to the range and run it through drills to make sure it’s ready to rock by the time it gets to you.
Which brings us to the last day of the month when the sweepstakes ends. The next week we will select a winner and send out an email notifying the lucky reader. Check here to see the winners!