Browning Mark IV - Stars and Stripes Gun Safe
Built in the USA, the Tactical Mark IV safes look as tough as they are. Featuring an Axis interior that can be configured to store virtually any firearm — from long guns, to hand guns, to carbines and modern sporting rifles — these safes can handle them all. A top-mounted gear loft gives you a location to keep frequently used accessories.
- Item Number: 1601100295
- UPC: 023614689423
- Gun Capacity / Config: 49 total (26/39+10)
- Body Thickness: 11 Gauge
- Bolts: 16 (10 Active)
- Cubic Feet: 38
- Fire Rating: 100 Minute / 1680°
- Overall Weight: 910 lbs 0 oz
- Dimensions: 60x43x25.5
- Handle Type: Tactical
- Door Type: 1 5/16" Duo-Formed
- Paint: GLOSS
- Scene / Graphics: Metal Plate Logo and Corner Decals, Silk-Screened Scene
- Lock System: Force Deflector
- Safe Security Rating: UL® RSC Tool Attack
- Interior Color: Beige Fabric
- Locking Bolt Sides: 4 Sides (Top, Bottom, Left, Right)
Browning X-Bolt Hell's Canyon Long Range, 28 Nosler
Built on the most popular X-Bolt rifle ever, the Hell's Canyon Speed, the Hell's Canyon Long Range takes the same winning features and adds a heavy sporter contour barrel for increased long range accuracy. You still get all the features that made the X-Bolt Hell's Canyon Speed a best-selling and game-changing rifle:
- Exclusive A-TACS AU camouflage - an advanced camouflage comprised of micro and macro patterns to add concealment in depth from varying distances of perception.
- Burnt Bronze Cerakote - originally developed as an automotive component finish to provide enhanced cooling, Cerakote is a superior non-reflective and corrosion-resistant coating in high demand for custom grade firearms. The receiver, barrel, and exposed surface area of the bolt are all coated for an extremely appealing look that enhances function and durability.
- Fluted barrel - not a new concept, yet far from being a standard feature on hunting rifles, barrel fluting reduces the weight of the barrel, increases the exposed surface area of the barrel (reducing barrel heating), and offering a rigid barrel with less weight.
- Threaded muzzle brake/Suppressor ready - a time-tested feature to tame the recoil of magnum calibers and all but eliminate the kick of more mild calibers, allowing shooters to observe downrange impacts. Included with the rifle is a thread protector so you can remove the muzzle brake without risking damage to the threads. The threaded barrel makes it that much easier to attach a sound suppressor, an increasingly popular safety trend in big game hunting.
- Action Length: Long Action
- Caliber: 28 Nosler
- Barrel Length: 26"
- Overall Length: 46 3/4"
- Length of Pull: 13 5/8"
- Weight: 7 lbs 8 oz
- Magazine Capacity: 3
- Twist Rate: 8"
Browning 1911-380 Black Label Pro Compact 3-Dot with Rail
Custom grade design and features. Machined layered G-10 side-slab grips, an extended beavertail safety, steel three-dot combat sights or night sights, an ambidextrous extended frame safety, a skeletonized trigger and bobbed hammer, textured front and back straps. The Black Label 1911-380 Pro is a custom-grade pistol, straight from the factory.
The Browning 1911-380 combines two of John M. Browning's most lasting innovations - the Model 1911 and the 380 ACP cartridge - into a modern, lightweight pistol. Unlike most of the modern "pocket pistols" that chamber the snappy 380 ACP cartridge, the 1911-380 is slightly larger to better manage recoil for improved control that makes follow-up shots faster and more accurate. The longer barrel increases bullet velocity for more downrange punch and improved accuracy. The grip is compact, yet is long and wide enough to allow the shooting hand full purchase for added shooting comfort.
- FRAME – Composite; Fully machined 7075 aluminum sub-frame and slide rails; 1913 Picatinny Accessory rail
- SLIDE – Blackened stainless steel; Matte black finish
- BARREL – Rust-resistant; Target crown
- ACTION – Locked-breech action; Single action trigger
- GRIPS – Grooved G-10 composite
- FEATURES – Two eight round magazines; Extended ambidextrous manual thumb safety; Extended slide release; Beavertail grip safety; Commander hammer; ABS carry case included
- SIGHTS – Steel three-dot combat sights or steel bar-dot combat night sights
Browning BPS Field Composite Shotgun
An all-new look for the most proven pump. There has never been a BPS like the new 2020 BPS, which we just announced this summer. The stock and forearm are totally redesigned for better feel and handling. The parallel heel/toe section that makes it easy for a “professional gunsmith” to cut the stock down (up to 3/4”). It features a larger trigger guard that works better than ever with gloved fingers.
Many pump shotguns are made for entry-level shooters. The new BPS is made for entry and exit. It is the pump shotgun made for the generations. If you demand the highest quality and reliability from your pump shotgun look no further. The BPS uses a rugged, machined steel receiver, steel internal components and twin steel action bars for long-lasting, bind-free, pump-action performance.
The floating rib allows the rib and barrel to expand at different rates and move independently of each other. The floating rib prevents the point of impact shifts caused by barrel heating. The height of the rib gives a good view of your target.
This is the go-to gun of many of the most serious, extreme condition bird hunters. Totally reliable and totally durable. The blued finish on steel parts -- and there are a great many of them -- is deep and protective.
Unique bottom ejection throws empty hulls straight down, out of the line of sight. The BPS, with its top tang safety, is the best pump shotgun choice for both right- and left-handed shooters.
- Composite stock with textured gripping surfaces
- Three Invector-Plus choke tubes
- Silver bead front sight
- Ideal for hunting/sporting clays
- Chamber Length: 3"
- Gauge: 12
- Barrel Length: 26"
- Overall Length: 46 3/4"
- Length of Pull: 14 1/4"
- Weight: 7 lbs 11 oz
- Magazine Capacity: 4, 2 3/4" shells
To learn more, visit Browning.com and for your chance to win this Browning package, please visit ShootForOneMillion.com. You'll also have the opportunity to win $1 million plus $80,000 in additional prizes! Visit the link for more information, including official rules.