Auto Ordnance M1 Carbine
The Auto-Ordnance M1 .30 Caliber carbine is produced in Kahr’s state-of-the-art manufacturing plant in Worcester, MA. All Auto-Ordnance carbines are produced using newly manufactured parts on high precision computerized machinery.
Each Auto-Ordnance M1 Carbine is a faithful reproduction of the famous military rifles that served American forces beginning in World War II. Each rifle has a Parkerized finish, American Walnut stock, 15 round magazine (10 rounds where required by law), 18” barrel, and flip-style rear sight. Our “Paratrooper” model has a folding metal stock, and wood pistol grip.
Markings include the following: Auto-Ordnance, Worcester, MA behind the rear sight; U.S. Carbine, Cal. 30 ML on the receiver in front of the bolt; and the serial number is engraved on the left side of the receiver.
- Caliber: .30
- Barrel: 18"
- Length: 35 3/4" overall (AOM130, AOM140), 35 3/4" overall, 25 3/4" - Folded (AOM150)
- Weight: 5.4 lbs (AOM130, AOM140), 5 lbs. 6 oz. (AOM150)
- Construction: Parkerized steel receiver, wood stock and handguard (AOM130, AOM140) Walnut folding stock, wood handguard (AOM150)
- Finish: Parkerized
- Sights: Blade front sight, flip style rear sight
- Magazines: One 15 Shot stick (AOM130), One 10 Shot stick (AOM140), One 15 Shot stick (AOM150)
- Stock: Walnut
- Warranty: 1 Year
Magnum Research Baby Eagle III
The Baby Eagle is known by the industry as having one of the most reliable mechanisms in the world, and this is evident in the new Baby Eagle III Series as well. It features a precision land and groove match barrel, ambidextrous teardrop-shaped decocking mechanism on the slide, smoother trigger pull, fully interchangeable magazines with all Baby Eagle II models, and a reversible magazine catch for either left- or right-handed shooters. The integral tactical accessory rail makes it ideal for a variety of laser and light accessories.
Magnum Research has also trimmed down the slide and frame making its shape even more like its big brother, the Desert Eagle, and the trimmer design gives it a lighter weight than previous Baby Eagle II models.
The Baby Eagle III can be purchased in polymer or steel frame, full size or semi-compact, and in 9mm, .40 S&W and .45 ACP calibers. The full-size 9mm pistol with the steel frame weighs just 38.0 oz., measures 8″ in overall length, with a 4.43" barrel length, and slide width of 1.31". It measures 5.375" in height. The steel frame and slide are produced from high quality carbon steel with an attractive matte black oxide finish. The Baby Eagle III can also be purchased in a polymer frame with a black finish.
Other features include a double/single action (DA/SA) trigger with a 12 lb. trigger pull (DA), or 4 lb. for single action. The rifling is right-hand twist, 6 lands and grooves, and combat-type, white three dot fixed sights. The Baby Eagle III ships with two magazines.
- Model: BE45003R
- Caliber: .45ACP
- Barrel Length: 4.43";
- Height: 5.375";
- Weight: 35.8 oz
- OA Length: 8";
- Slide Width: 1.31";
- Construction: High quality carbon steel frame and slide
- Finish: Black oxide finish
- Trigger: Double Action/Single Action (DA/SA)
- Safety: Slide mounted safety and decocker, ambidextrous
- Sights: Combat type, white three dot, fixed
- Magazines: 2 - 10 Round
Magnum Research Desert Eagle Mark XIX
After 25 years of being accessorized, customized and re-imagined in countless movies, television shows and video games, the Desert Eagle® Pistol has emerged as a pop-culture icon. You can customize your Desert Eagle Pistol with a variety of impressive finishes to add your own distinctive twist to this timeless firearm. All models feature a full picatinny style accessory rail on the barrel from the end of the chamber to right behind the front sight and standard ambidextrous safeties.
The Mark XIX Desert Eagle is a gas-operated, semi-automatic pistol with a 7 round capacity in .50 AE and 8 round capacity in .44 Magnum. The gun measures 10.75” in length with a 6” barrel, or 14.75” in a 10” barrel available in black as an aftermarket item. Width is 1.25”, height 6.25” and the weight with an empty magazine is approximately 72 ounces. It has a trigger reach of 2.75” and a sight radius of 8.5” with the 6” barrel. The construction of the Mark XIX Desert Eagle utilizes the latest CNC machine technology providing exacting specifications with tight tolerances creating a work of art in a precision firearm. The grip is anatomically formed and provides an ideal hand seating angle for two-handed shooting allowing for comfortable, rapid and accurate firing. The picatinny style accessory rail easily allows for aftermarket optics and scope rings.
- Model: .50 A.E. Models
- Type: Gas-operated, rotating bolt semiautomatic;;
- Caliber: .50 A.E.
- Barrel Length: 6"; / 152 mm;;
- Overall Length: 10.75"; / 27.3 cm;;
- Groove Diameter: .495"; / 12.6 mm
- Height: 6.25"; / 15.9 cm;;
- Slide Width: 1.25"; / 32 mm;;
- Construction: High quality carbon steel barrel, frame and slide w/ full Weaver style accessory rail
- Finish: Black oxide and various custom finishes
- Trigger: Single action, approx. 4 lb. pull
- Trigger Reach: 2.75"; / 70 mm
- Sight Radius: 8.5"; / 215 mm
- Sights: Combat type, fixed
- Polygonal Rifling w / Right Hand Twist, 6 lands & grooves: 1 turn in 19"; / 483 mm
- Weight (Empty Magazine): 4 lbs. 5.8 oz.;
- Magazine Capacity: 7 rounds
To learn more, visit ShopKahrFirearmsGroup.com and for your chance to win this Auto Ordnance and Magnum Research package, please visit ShootForOneMillion.com. You'll also have the opportunity to win $1 million plus $80,000 in additional prizes! Visit the link for more information, including official rules.