Enter the sweepstakes at the bottom of this article.
The Package Includes:
Umarex Hammer .50 Caliber Air Rifle
The .50 caliber Umarex Hammer Airgun Hunting Rifle didn’t alter the laws of physics. It just took advantage of them. The Umarex Hammer’s primary objective was to accelerate a greater mass faster using technology, ingenuity, innovation, and the big .510 caliber barrel.
This unparalleled air rifle will push a 550-grain slug to 760 FPS and generate 705 ft-lbs of energy at the muzzle. Unlike a traditional firearm, the Hammer doesn’t generate a comparable report or recoil signature. A shooter in a big game hunting situation will not need to wear hearing protection when shooting the Umarex Hammer.
The recoil of this big bore air rifle can best be described as a firm push, not a sharp kick like a powder burning rifle would give. Its dual-chamber precision magazine means you'll have an immediate follow-up shot if needed and each Umarex Hammer comes with two magazines. The Umarex Hammer is not just another air rifle. It’s in an air rifle hunting class all by itself.
- The rifle that generates big game power without powder
- .50 caliber big game hunting air rifle
- Precharged Pneumatic (PCP) operates with high-pressure air
- Optimal operating fill pressure = 4,500 psi
- Each shot regulated to 3,000 psi
- 3 full power shots + 4th shot at near 90% power from one fill of air cylinder
- 24 cubic inch non-removable carbon fiber tank
- 2-round chamber magazine (includes 2)
- Removable magazine means Hammer can be unloaded
- 3 mechanical safety devices
- Straight pull speed-bolt with 8 lbs cocking effort
- 2.5-lb trigger weight
- Built-in manometer (pressure gauge)
- Picatinny riflescope rail
- PolyOne designed and U.S. manufactured stock
- AR Magpul style grip
- Integrated rear sling stud
- 3 slots in forearm grip to accept M-LOK attachments
- Quick Disconnect Foster fitting for easy air-fill connection
- 43.75-inch overall length
- 8.5 pound overall weight unloaded without scope
- 29.5-inch barrel length with full-length composite shroud
- 1:24 twist rifled German-made barrel made by Walther
- Ability to easily degas (remove all air)
- Designed, engineered, assembled and tested in the USA
Axeon Optics Dog Soldier Hunting Scope
- It’s has 4 to 16 magnification with a 50 mm objective and a 30 mm tube.
- It’s a second focal plane scope with a mil-dot reticle and the option for either green or red illumination.
- It’s built for the hunt with a fast side focus and durability backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
- It’s a lot of scope for a great retail price of just $300.
Umarex's AirSaber is flinging arrows with no strings attached! The Umarex AirSaber uses high-pressure air to propel a 376-grain arrow at velocities up to 450 feet per second with a fully charged air tank. Arrows shot from a full tank reach energy levels over 169 ft-lbs. This is more than enough for hunting big game and is, in fact, legal in 10 states for deer and most states allow for predator/feral species hunting with devices of this kind.
The AirSaber uses a special carbon-fiber arrow that weighs 276 grains by itself. These arrows accept standard and mechanical broadheads and are easily changed out. Shooters can expect to get 25 shot at big game lethal energy on one fill or 30 shots of predator lethal energy. The tank pressurizes at 3,625 PSI and the AirSaber comes with a Foster fitting fill probe for easy fills with an HPA compressor, hand-pump, or SCBA tank.
The AirSaber is accurate out to 70 yards and has a top Picatinny rail for mounting an optic of your choice. Unlike other arrow shooting rifles the AirSaber has a sleek form and a price that's hard to beat.
- 450 FPS with 376 Grain Arrow
- 169 ft-lbs of Energy
- Pre-Charged Pneumatic Powered (high-pressure air)
- Up to 25 big game lethal shots per fill
- Max Tank Pressure of 3,625 PSI
- Two-Stage Trigger
- Manual Safety
- Multiple Picatinny Accessory Rails
- Comes with (3) Field Tipped Arrows
Axeon Optics Air Archery Scope
- It’s a 4x32 and comes with Weaver/Picatinny style rings so you can mount it right to the Picatinny rail of the AirSaber. It has finger adjust turrets.
- Placing an arrow on target is easy using one of the 5 ranging cross hairs.
Umarex ReadyAir Airgun Compressor
Pre-Charged Pneumatic airguns are gaining in popularity like never before. The portable Umarex ReadyAir electronic airgun compressor now stands at the ready to reliably get your airgun's air tank back up to pressure for more shooting. The ReadyAir is a high-pressure air pump that doesn't need oil or a liquid-filled radiator for cooling. The advanced design of this compressor means there's less for you to worry about when filling. Just connect the power, set the smart digital control module for the pressure you require, and make the appropriate connections. Smart automatic overheating protection circuitry protects your investment so you'll keep enjoying fill after fill instead of worrying.
Filling the Umarex Gauntlet's 13 cubic inch tank from zero to 3000 PSI takes about 7 minutes. Top-offs are made in about 4 minutes. Filling the Umarex Hammer from empty takes approximately 27 minutes and much less time to top it off after a couple of shots. Larger tanks will require more fill time, but with the peace of mind that the smart auto heat protection offers, you can fill as needed without worry. The Umarex ReadyAir can handle fills up to 4,500 PSI to keep hard-hitting big bores and air archery rifles like the Umarex AirSaber flinging arrows with authority.
- Oil-Free: Requires no oil or water!
- Smart Digital Auto-Shut Off Controls: Stops at the Pressure You Set it To
- Smart Auto Shut Off Overheat Temperature Protection
- Robust Portable Design
- Legitimately Fills to 4,500 psi
- Electric: Use standard 110 volt or 12 volts: No External Converter Box!
- Dual Language Capability: English / Spanish
- High-Pressure Hose, Long 12 volt Cables and 110 volt power cable included
- Maintenance Kit Included
Umarex Octane Elite .22 Air Rifle
The most recent version of the Octane, the Umarex Octane Elite .22, has a newly designed rugged composite stock and incorporates the innovative Umarex StopShox Technology, making this Umarex best-seller even deadlier on small game.
The biggest addition to this small game hunting design is the Umarex StopShox Anti-Recoil system. This feature is designed to cushion the forward thrust and recoil of the gas piston for a smooth shooting experience. The all-weather stock is design for an optimal shooter feel. The new design has a wider rear stock for a better cheek weld, an enlarged pistol grip, and palm swell on the foregrip and is thicker than the original in all the right places.
Shoot the Octane Elite 22 caliber air rifle with fiber optic green and red sights or use the included 3-9x40 AO air gun scope for zeroing in on targets and small game. With the Octane Elite, you have all the advantages of a hard shooting a gas piston, with the attention to detail Umarex is known for.
- ReAxis gas-piston
- Breakbarrel action
- Single-shot .22
- Rifled steel barrel with SilencAir integral silencer
- StopShox recoil reducing system helps dampen vibration
- 2-stage adj. trigger
- 3.50 lbs. trigger-pull
- Nice fiber-optic sights with fully adjustable rear sight
- FPS w/Alloy Pellet: 1450 (.177), 1200 (.22)
- FPS w/Lead Pellet: 1250 (.177), 1000 (.22)
- Picatinny optics rail
- Automatic safety
- Ambidextrous synthetic thumbhole stock
- Rubber recoil pad
- Grooved (ribbed) grip
- 42 lbs. cocking effort magnum air rifle
- 3-year warranty
- 9.50 lbs.
- Includes 3-9x40 AO scope (10 yds to infinity parallax adjustment, duplex reticle) and mount (scope is not mounted)
Exude OD25 Light
The Exude OD25 uses direct projection technology to produce a predator hunting light that is not reflected and doesn't spill. This version of the Optical Dynamics CALS Technology has been idealized for ranges within 100 yards for better coverage in closer terrain. The OD25 has a lighter weight than the original OD40 which translates into a longer hunt.
The CREE LED chip can produce 1050 lumens in a natural wavelength that will not spook game animals. If you so desire, red and green filters are included in the package as well as a rifle mount adapter needed to attach the OD25 predator spotlight to your scope or a section of Picatinny rail. Reflected light spills far and wide and is "dirty". Impurities in the reflector behind and surrounding a light source can distort the light's wavelength.
The OD25 does not use a reflector but instead projects the light using a series of optical quality lenses like those you'd find in a quality camera. The OD25 illuminator uses a single button that when pressed employs a white LED. It has three settings: low, medium, and high that you can access simply by pushing the same button.
This Exude light runs for 2 hrs on high, 2 hrs 30 mins on medium, and 3 hrs 15 mins on low power setting. Its field of view, or distance across the circle of light, is 31.5 feet at 100 yards. *Everybody wants to know the Lumen value, but the 208 Lumen rating of an Exude Light is misleading. As used in reference to flashlights, lumen refers to the total amount of light radiated by the light. Because this measurement doesn't consider the focusing efficiency of a reflector or the Direct Projection Technology as used in this Exude light, it does not indicate how "bright" the focused beam actually is. A flood lamp with a very wide dim appearing pattern can have the same lumen rating as a very tightly focused intensely bright spot lamp assembly. So, you need to see it to believe it. It’s like there’s a circular HD TV out there.
Flashlights reflect light, losing over 50% of potential light projecting performance. EXUDE Illuminators project 100% of the generated LED light using the patented Collimated Amplified Lens System (CALS). EXUDE Illuminators project a clean, focused beam with better detail, eliminating rings, dark spots, and distracting light spill.
- No-spill focus beam
- No rings or dark spots
- One button operation
- 3 brightness levels
- Natural wavelength of light that won't spook game, even coyotes won't flare!
- CREE® XLamp XM-L2 LED chip maximum output: 1050 lumens
- Beam: 31.5 ft @ 100 yds
- Runtime: 1-3 hours depending on brightness setting used
- Runs on  CR123A lithium batteries included
- 30 mm Scope Mount included
- 1″ Scope Mount included
- Picatinny Rail Mount included
- Red Lens Filter included
- Green Lens Filter included
Enter here if you are having trouble entering the sweepstakes on this page.
How Does “Free Gun Friday” Work?
We’ve partnered with a different manufacturer for every month of 2021.
For the first Friday of every month, we’ll announce the new giveaway gun. On that day, we’ll open up the sweepstakes for readers to enter and win the gun. We’ll also release our first video on the gun, where you can learn about what you’re entering to win.
On the second and third Fridays of each month, we’ll release two more videos showing the gun in action. Our experts have taken it to the range and run it through drills to make sure it’s ready to rock by the time it gets to you.
Which brings us to the last day of the month when the sweepstakes ends. The next week we will select a winner and send out an email notifying the lucky reader. Check here to see the winners!