Smith & Wesson released its brand new M&P M2.0 Compact pistol in October.
The M&P series needs no introduction at this point and the new M2.0 Compact is a concealed carrier’s dream.
The new pistol sports a 15+1 magazine capacity in 9mm and a 13+1 capacity in .40 S&W.
We got our hands on the M&P M2.0 Compact at the first-ever Athlon Outdoor Rendezvous in Gateway, Colo., about two weeks before its official release. It lives up to the hype.
MSRP for the M&P M2.0 Compact is $569.
Watch the video above to see the M2.0 Compact in action.
For more information, please visit Smith-Wesson.com.
M&P M2.0 Compact Specifications (9mm model)
- Caliber: 9mm
- Capacity: 15+1
- Barrel Length: 4 inches / 10.2 cm
- Overall Length: 7.3 inches
- Front Sight: Steel – White Dot
- Rear Sight: Steel – White Two Dot
- Action: Striker Fire
- Grip: Polymer
- Weight: 24.0 ounces
- Barrel Material: Stainless Steel – Armornite Finish
- Slide Material: Stainless Steel – Armornite Finish
- Frame Material: Polymer
Mike Pannone, Amy Robbins, Brent Philips, and Mike Glover break down both their lethal...
by Aaron Barruga / Jan 1, 2018