SilencerCo owns an enviable reputation for turning out quality cans across a wide performance spectrum. The latest, the SilencerCo Harvester EVO, aims squarely at hunters, delivering a lightweight suppressor for carrying afield.
SilencerCo Harvester EVO Details
The EVO follows up the earlier Harvester 300, adding a few key new features. It accommodates calibers ranging from .223 Rem. to .300 Win. Mag. SilencerCo bills it as the “ideal suppressor for .30-caliber bolt-guns and rifles.” As such, it comes in shorter, lighter and more affordable than previous cans.
“The most impressive phenomenon of the Harvester EVO is it’s lightweight nature despite being created from rugged, hard-use materials,” said SilencerCo Senior Product Development Specialist, Dewie Vieira. “Weighing just 10.8 ounces, it is constructed of 17-4 heat treated stainless steel, inconel and cobalt 6 with a tubeless design. This gives the EVO an edge over other hunting suppressors.”
The lightweight can keeps it unobtrusive in the bush or blind. It also features materials and a finish tough enough to handle rough use in the field, where it counts.
The Harvester EVO retails for $680. For even more info, please visit silencerco.com.
SilencerCo Harvester EVO Specs
- Caliber: .223 Rem/5.56mm NATO to .300 Win.
- Accessories: Bravo & ASR
- Overall Weight: 10.8 ounces
- Overall Length: 6.24 inches
- Diameter: 1.57 inches
- Materials: Cobalt-6, Inconel, 17-4 SS
- dB Range: 129.6 dB (.223), 128.1 dB (.300 BLK), 133.1 dB (.308 Win.), 129.6 dB (.300 WM)
- Ships with both a Bravo 1/2×28 and Bravo 5/8×24 direct thread mount
- Features: Tubeless, lightweight design; Compatible with Bravo mounting accessories
- MSRP: $680
Retaining classic rifle features, the Savage 110 PCS, utilizing a Pistol Chassis System, brings...
by Ballistic Staff / Dec 13, 2021