A collaboration between Silencer Shop and Ruger brings a suppressor-ready .22 plinker to the market. The Silencer Shop Host (SSH) Ruger Mark IV 22/45 Tactical comes completely suppress-ready, only available through Silencer Shop.
This Mark IV 22/45 pistol comes optimized for suppressor use. It features a 3-inch cold hammer-forged, threaded barrel with a 1-inch profile. So it matches up to most common .22 LR suppressors. The barrel length optimally stabilizes .22 LR ammunition, keeping velocities subsonic to maximize suppression, according to Silencer Shop. The SSH Ruger comes with rubberized grips, an ambidextrous safety and a Picatinny top rail for mounting optics.
The blued alloy steel receiver features a special-edition laser-engraved Silencer Shop logo., The full-size frame integrates serrated front and backstraps. The pistol also wears 1911-style grip panels. Each SSH Ruger Mark IV includes three, 10-round magazines and ships in a hard-sided carrying case.
For even more info, please visit silencershop.com.
SSH Ruger Mark IV 22/45 Tactical Features
- Comfortable, precision-molded polymer grip frame with a serrated front strap and checkered back strap
- Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy and longevity
- Ergonomic bolt stop
- Checkered, 1911-style grip panels for a great appearance and comfortable, non-slip hold
- Internal cylindrical bolt construction ensures permanent sight-to-barrel alignment and higher accuracy potential than conventional moving-slide designs
- Contoured ejection port and easy-to-grasp bolt ears allow for durable and reliable operation round after round
- Factory-installed Picatinny rail for easy mounting of optics
- Ambidextrous manual safety can be converted to left side only with included washer
- Conveniently located push-button magazine release on the left side of the frame
- Magazine disconnect prevents discharge when the magazine has been removed
- Three 10-round magazines.
Silencer Shop Host Ruger Mark IV 22/45 Tactical Specs
- Overal Length: 7 inches
- Height: 5.5 inches
- Width: 1.22 inches
- Overall Weight: 29 ounces
- Barrel Length: 3 inches
- Receiver Material: Alloy Steel
- Grip: Polymer, Checkered 1911-Style
- Finish: Blued
- Grooves: 6
- Twist: 1:16 RH
Discussion about this post