Can’t stop, won’t stop with the SHOT Show 2018 coverage. We’re up to Part Three of our four-part series. Expect to see expanded features on everything you see in future videos.
Highlights from Part Three:
• More training from Kris “Tanto” Paronto and Battleline Tactical
• Some serious range time with Dark Storm Industries
• Home defense night vision with ATN
• Trigger talk with ALG Defense
• ZRODelta’s soon-to-be-released Genesis Z9 Modular Handgun System
Watch the video above and stay tuned for Part Four!
For more information on SHOT Show, please visit SHOTshow.org.
In order to make 'users feel safe meeting new people,' the dating app Bumble...
by Ballistic Staff / Mar 6, 2018