Savage Arms just announced the latest addition to its popular 110 line of bolt-action rifles, one ready to do serious work. The Savage 110 Carbon Tactical dramatically cuts weight via its PROOF Research carbon-fiber wrapped stainless steel barrel. Chambered in .308, 6.5 PRC or 6.5 Creedmoor, this new 110 comes ready for most any hunting or long-range shooting pursuit.
Savage 110 Carbon Tactical Details
“The 110 Tactical has proven to be an exceptionally versatile rifle,” said Jessica Treglia, Sr. Brand Manager at Savage Arms. “The 110 Carbon Tactical is the next step in this design. With its beavertail forend, AICS magazine compatibility, and one-piece 20 MOA rail, the 110 Carbon Tactical is an adaptable and highly capable rifle—and now it is even lighter. With its new PROOF Research carbon fiber wrapped barrel, it weighs in at just over seven-and-a-half pounds.”
The new 110 Carbon Tactical provides a balance of components. It starts with the highly-regarded PROOF Research barrel. Housed in Savage’s AccuStock, the system secures the action three-dimensionally along its entire length. AccuFit delivers adjustments to both length-of-pull and comb height. Finally, the 110 Carbon Tactical comes in both grey and FDE finishes.
The 110 Carbon Tactical retails for $1,789. For even more info, please visit savagearms.com.
- Factory blueprinted action
- Matte black carbon steel receiver, drilled and tapped (8-40)
- AccuStock with AccuFit technology
- Grey or Flat Dark Earth colorways
- Beavertail forend with 3 sling swivel studs
- 1-piece 20 MOA rail
- PROOF Research Carbon Fiber Wrapped Stainless Steel Cut Rifled Barrel with threaded muzzle
- 1.5-4-pound, user-adjustable AccuTrigger
- AICS detachable box magazine
110 Carbon Tactical Models
- .308 WIN 110 Carbon Tactical: $1,789
- 6.5 Creedmoor 110 Carbon Tactical: $1,789
- 6.5 PRC 110 Carbon Tactical / $1,789
- .308 WIN 110 Carbon Tactical FDE: $1,789
- 6.5 Creedmoor 110 Carbon Tactical FDE: $1,789
- 6.5 PRC 110 Carbon Tactical FDE: $1,789