Smith & Wesson recently announced the latest edition to its special edition Spec Series. The S&W M&P9 Compact Optics-Ready Spec Series Pistol Kit comprises a full kit ready for concealed carry or range use. The kit comes with a M2.0 9mm pistol in a unique finish, complete with an optics-ready configuration.
Smith & Wesson M&P9 Spec Series Kit
The package comes built to run as a carry-optics pistol. It includes co-witness sights and a 4.6-inch threaded barrel, providing the option for suppressor attachment. It also comes with the C.O.R.E. system, S&W’s optics-mounting solution. Meanwhile, two 23-round 9mm magazines provide tremendous capacity. Then a 15-rounder trims the overall size down when it’s time to carry.
The full kit includes an M&P knife with a 4-inch blade and 9-inch overall length. An M&P Spec Series Challenge Coin rounds out this collectible, shootable package. The full kit retails for $799. For even more info, please visit www.smith-wesson.com.
M&P9 M2.0 Compact Optics-Ready Spec Series Pistol Kit Features
- One flush-fit 15-Round magazine and two 23-Round magazines
- M2.0 flat face trigger for consistent finger placement that allows for more accurate shot placement
- Picatinny-style rail
- Forward slide serrations
- Optics mounting plates included
Spec Series Components
- M&P Folding Knife – folding knife with 4″ Tanto-style blade, window breaker and seat belt cutter. 9″ oal (opened)
- M&P Spec Series™ Challenge Coin – 3D, high-relief sculpted design, die-struck medallion. Solid nickel metal with antique finish and hard baked enamel. Clear acrylic capsule.
- Custom Fit Plastic Case
We saw an incredible influx of new shooters and gun owners hit the market since 2020. With concealed carry laws loosening, now even more citizens look to find a quality carry pistol. The Spec Series kit accomplishes two important needs. First, it provides a very affordable, ready-to-go range gun. It includes the features that make it pretty easy to shoot, leading to shooter success and confidence. Secondly, that same gun doubles as a quality carry gun. So now a new shooter potentially gains confidence with the same pistol they carry everyday. That’s a winning combination.