Ball and Buck just announced a new clothing item in partnership with one of our favorite pro-gun fiction writers. The Ball and Buck X Jack Carr Limited Edition Shirt #002 brings a bit of that Terminal List swag into your next range shirt.
Ball and Buck Jack Carr Limited Edition Shirt
“Run to the sound of the guns!” Ball and Buck listened to that ethos when designing the do-everything hunting, field, range or everyday shirt. Designed with Jack Carr and military-inspired materials, including wetsuit neoprene, this shirt should hold up well to hard use. But the launch limits to just 400 bundled pairs of shirts with a sgined copy of Carr’s new book, Only the Dead. So you better act fact.
“It was a blast to work with Jack again designing this 2nd launch edition shirt,” said Mark Bollman, founder of Ball and Buck. “In order to tie in the storyline of Only the Dead, we incorporated military-inspired materials like wetsuit neoprene and ocean blue fabrics. Those fabrics combined with the iconic Jack Carr touches, makes this limited-edition shirt a must have for any loyalist.
The Carr shirt features Jack’s favorite martial, with the iconic crossed tomahawks subtly interwoven into the shirt’s design. The shirt also features “Long Live The Brotherhood,” printed inside the from placket. A curved bottom hem line makes this shirt wear well either tucked or untucked. A blaze orange bottom button hole, Tech Vent Underarm Ventilation and a 9mm Casting Rivet on the lower side seam round out the custom touches. For more info, visit ballandbuck.com.
Ball and Buck Jack Carr Limited Edition Shirt Features
- 4.5 OZ 100% cotton reverse french twill
- “Long Live The Brotherhood” print inside front Placket
- Curved bottom hem line for tucked or untucked wear
- Blaze orange bottom button hole
- Tech Vent underarm ventilation
- 9mm Casing Rivet on lower side seam
- Crossed Tomahawk embroidery on elbow patches and front Placket
- Made in Boston, MA USA
- MSRP: $218
WANT MORE JACK CARR? We got you in our sights!
- VIDEO: Jack Carr Intel Brief on Amazon Series ‘The Terminal List’
- VIDEO: Jack Carr’s ‘Terminal List,’ Starring Chris Pratt, Trailer Drops
- Jack Carr Talks Books, Military Service While Shooting Long Range
- VIDEO: Jack Carr Discusses His Restored 1988 FJ62 Toyota Land Cruiser
- VIDEO: Jack Carr Unboxes a Hemingway Typewriter, Talks ‘Savage Son’
Discussion about this post