Everyday Carry (EDC) equipment is part of the dress code for the prepared citizen (along with clean underwear — we’re not animals).
Choices in equipment are shaped by training (or lack thereof), occupation, lifestyle, personal tastes and even body type.
- RELATED STORY: 46 Everyday Carry Products in 3 Different Setups
- RELATED STORY: 12 Sig Sauer 1911 Pistols For EDC, Competition
Although the common goal is to be prepared for any situation, the gear carried by each individual can vary greatly. What may be too much for some is not enough for others.
Here’s a look at the executive selection of everyday carry items from Ballistic fall 2015. Take a look at the photo above and for more information, visit the websites listed here.
- Timex Expedition Chrono: $44; timex.com
- Google / LG Nexus 5: $599; google.com
- Ruger LC9: $389; ruger.com
- Swiss + Tech Micro Plus EX 9-in-1: $9.99; swisstechtools.com
- Gerber GDC Zip Blade: $14; gerbergear.com
- Ruger LC9 7-Round Steel Blue: $39.95; ruger.com
- Alien Gear Cloak Tuck 2.0: $35.88; aliengearholsters.com
- Timbuk2 Bifold Wallet: $25; timbuk2.com
- Burberry Model 3029: $185; us.burberry.com
- Kershaw FUNXION EMT: $49.99; kershawknives.com
- Fisher Space Pen Matte Black Bullet Space Pen with Clip: $27; spacepen.com
- Pelican ProGear 1920 LED Flashlight: $37.03; pelican.com
- Rescue-Essentials Shears/Sissors Combo Pack: $18; rescue-essentials.com
Discussion about this post