Whether it is a bugout situation or just traveling home to see the family, options can make the trip easier. Duffle bags are a great option because they offer the flexibility needed for overstuffing or oddly shaped items. However, it can be a pain maneuvering with a heavy duffel bag, when carrying it by the handles. Elite Survival Systems has a solution, in its Tri-Carry Bag, with multiple carry options.
The Elite Survival Systems Tri-Carry Bag
With overall dimensions of 25”x14”x10”, the Tri-Carry Bag has ample room for a long-term trip or a large bugout load. Constructed of 1000 denier nylon, the Tri-Carry Bag will withstand the daily wear and tear of travel. Although the zippers are not YKK, they are heavy duty for long-term operation. In keeping with the rugged construction, the bottom also features a reinforced heavy-duty fabric for added durability.
A large main compartment features a full perimeter zipper, making packing and unpacking effortless. Likewise, the two end compartments fully unzip, allowing for easier access to the contents. The top of the bag additionally contains a zippered document pouch for fast access to important travel documents. The front of the bag features a laser cut MOLLE platform, for the attachment of additional accessory pouches. Also, two heavy duty D-rings provide more options for attaching additional gear.
Although it is called the Tri-Carry bag, there are actually four different carry methods included. First, are the standard duffel bag straps on the top, including a Velcro wrap to hold them together. Second, is a 2-inch comfort padded shoulder strap, with anti-twist swivel hook hardware. Third are two heavy-duty carry handles—one at each end. Finally, are stowable, padded backpack straps, for hands-free carry.
The Elite Survival Systems Tri-Carry Bag is available now, in black and Coyote Tan, with an MSRP of $159.95. For more info, please visit EliteSurvival.com.
Elite Survival Systems Tri-Carry Bag Features
- Durable 1000 denier nylon body with heavy-duty zippers and hardware
- Spacious main compartment with full-perimeter zipper for easy packing and unpacking
- Roomy side compartments zip open fully for better access to contents
- Velcro area for ID patch
- Zippered document pocket on top of main compartment lid
- Heavy-duty carry handles on top and both ends
- Reinforced heavy-duty fabric on bottom for added durability
- Laser-cut MOLLE platform on front of survival duffel bag for attaching accessory pouches
- Includes a 2-inch comfort padded shoulder strap with anti-twist swivel hook hardware
- Tactical travel bag available in Black and Coyote Tan
- Dims: 25″ x 14″ x 10″
- MSRP: $159.95
Discussion about this post