The new Anderson Manufacturing AM-10 Breacher expands the company’s .308 Generation II lineup. The Breacher brings a pistol-based variant to the line, adding compact firepower with a stabilizing brace for control in a tactical or defensive scenario.
Anderson Manufacturing AM-10 Breacher
The Breacher joins three rifles in the Generation II lineup. It comes fitted with a 12.5-inch barrel with a one-in-ten twist. Chambered in .308 Win, the Breacher utilizes a mid-length gas system. Externally, an M-LOK handguard provides accessory attachment points. Meanwhile, a Magpul MOE-K2 grip and SBA3 Pistol Stabilizing Brace help contribute to better control.
“The Breacher perfectly rounds out the AM-10 lineup with a compact firearm that packs a bunch,” said Truman Brough, Process Engineer, Anderson Manufacturing. “Inspired by short-barrel variants of battle rifles used by armed forces worldwide, the Breacher offers the power of a full-size cartridge in a lightweight, compact package. Equip this AM-10 with your favorite sights, and you have a hand ‘do-it-all’ firearm that’s ready for almost anything.”
The pistol ships with one PMAG 20LR/SR GEN M3 magazine, owner’s manual, AM-10 Generation II sticker and rifle cable lock. The AM-10 Breacher retails for $1,000. For even more info, please visit andersonmanufacgturing.com.
We love seeing new products, and the AM-10 Breacher looks to provide good value in a pistol format. Despite potential anti-gun legislation attacking large-format pistols, Anderson Manufacturing brings another AR pistol to market. It blends AR basics with a few smart upgraded components preferred by most shooters. This package comprises a solid entry- to mid-level option in an AR pistol design. It provides everything you need to build your AR pistol home defense package.
AM-10 Breacher Features & Specs
- Overall Weight: 8 pounds
- Lower Receiver Material: Forged 7075 T6 Aluminum
- Upper Receiver Material: Forged 7075 T6 Aluminum
- Upper Receiver Finish: Type 3 Hard Anodized-Black
- Lower Receiver Finish: Type 3 Hard Anodized-Black
- Trigger Guard: Closed Trigger
- Bolt Carrier Finish: Nitride
- Bolt Carrier Material: 8620 Steel
- Bolt Finish: Nitride
- Bolt Material: 9310 Steel
- Barrel Material: 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium
- Overall Barrel Length: 12.5 inches
- Barrel Finish: Black Nitride
- Barrel Contour: Government Profile
- Twist Rate: 1:10
- Gas System: Mid-Length
- Gas System Type: Low Profile
- Gas Block Diameter: .750-inch
- Handgaurd Type: M-LOK
- Handguard Length: 11.5 inches
- Pistol Grip: Magpul K2
- Muzzle Device: A2 Flash Hider
- Buffer Tube: 6-Postion Buffer Tube
- Buttstock/Brace: SBA3