Arc’teryx Men’s Covert Cardigan
Unity Tactical ATOM Slide
Carhartt Force Tappen Cargo Pant
Magpul PMAG 15 GL9
Hatch Street Guard Glove with Kevlar
Blue Force Gear Vickers Combat Applications Sling
F-1 Firearms BDR-15-3G
Tactical Tailor Mini MAV with Fight Light 556 Triple Mag Panel
Bravo Company USA Mk15 Tritium Watch (Limited Edition)
Rainier Arms Precision Match-Grade Nickel-Boron Bolt Carrier Group
Colt Thin Man Linerlock
BALLISTIC is written by gun lovers for gun lovers. To that end, every issue of BALLISTIC is loaded with cutting-edge tactical gear, weapons and tactics to give you the edge in the real world. Even the cover of the magazine is loaded with details, and that’s why include a “Cover Gear” section to explain everything you see on the cover.
- RELATED STORY: What’s On the Cover of Ballistic Magazine Spring 2016?
In the summer 2016 issue’s Cover Gear section, you’ll find brand-spanking-new guns and gear like the F-1 Firearms BDR-15-3G, a 5.56mm AR that looks and performs like nothing else on the market. Consider it the Formula One racer of rifles.
- RELATED STORY: What’s On the Cover of Ballistic Winter 2016?
You’ll also find a tricked-out Glock with a Unity Tactical ATOM slide, a perfect add-on for mounting a miniature reflex sight on top of your pistol. But that’s not all. Here you’ll find more info about Magpul’s new Glock magazines, Bravo Company’s first watch and much more.
Scroll through the gallery above and read on below to learn more!
- Model: Men’s Covert Cardigan
- Color: Black
- MSRP: $179
- URL: arcteryx.com
- Notes: This feature-rich technical fleece is engineered to provide you with versatility and warmth, and is constructed with flatlocked seams for comfort. It is both quick-drying and breathable, and has three pockets with laminated zippers.
- Model: ATOM Slide
- Color: FDE, black
- MSRP: $479.95
- URL: unitytactical.com
- Notes: Unity Tactical’s slides are premilled for the company’s ATOM optic-mounting system, which uses proprietary optic adapters. ATOM adapters are available for the Trijicon RMR, Aimpoint Micro, Leupold DeltaPoint, Insight MRDS, Docter red dots and the Burris FastFire II. The mounts have tight tolerances to retain zero and survive harsh abuse.
- Model: Tappen Cargo Pant
- Color: Gravel
- MSRP: $59.99
- URL: carhartt.com
- Notes: Carhartt Force’s Tappen Cargo Pant is made of ripstop cotton that can wick away sweat for comfort. It is constructed with a gusseted crotch to help keep your guys from getting crunched, and has articulated knees for easier movement.
- Model: PMAG 15 GL9
- MSRP: $15.95
- URL: magpul.com
- Notes: Magpul’s PMAG 15 GL9 is a 15-round magazine made to work with Glock 19 pistols. It features a stainless-steel spring for corrosion resistance and all-polymer body construction for dependable reliability over thousands of rounds.
- Model: Street Guard Glove with Kevlar
- MSRP: $44.99
- URL: safariland.com
- Notes: This glove provides cut protection thanks to a Kevlar-knit liner located on the inside of the hand and fingers. Outside, the synthetic-leather palm provides a positive grip area for confident weapon control.
Blue Force Gear
- Model: Vickers Combat Applications Sling
- Color: Kryptek Typhon
- MSRP: $45
- URL: blueforcegear.com
- Notes: By far Blue Force Gear’s most popular product, this two-point sling incorporates features honed from real-world experience and is constructed of 1.25-inch webbing and durable nylon hardware. The sling is easy to use and built to last.
- Model: Durango
- Color: Glossy black
- MSRP: $199
- URL: pivothead.com
- Notes: These sunglasses record what you see. With the push of a button, a high-definition camera captures full HD video and crystal-clear audio at 1080/30p or 720/60p, as well as 8-megapixel still images
- in burst and time-lapse modes.
- Model: BDR-15-3G
- Color: Titanium
- MSRP: $2,095
- URL: f-1firearms.com
- Notes: With slices of aluminum cut out of the upper and lower receivers, the BDR-15-3G boasts a unique look. Built with competition in mind, the 3G variant of the BDR-15 features lightening cuts, whereas the standard BDR-15 does not. Many of F-1’s BDR-15-3G rifles see use at 3-Gun and multigun competitions because competition shooters want to keep their platforms lightweight and rigid, attributes the BDR-15-3G incorporates in its design.
- Model: Mini MAV with Fight Light 556 Triple Mag Panel
- Color: Wolf Grey
- MSRP: $52.50 / $31.25
- URL: tacticaltailor.com
- Notes: The Mini Modular Assault Vest (MAV) allows you to carry ammo and other accessories while maintaining a lower profile than with larger chest rigs. The Mini MAV can be worn under a jacket or over body armor. Attached to the Mini MAV is a Fight Light 5.56 Triple Mag Panel, which is sold separately.
Bravo Company USA
- Model: Mk15 Tritium Watch (Limited Edition)
- MSRP: $595
- URL: bravocompanyusa.com
- Notes: Housed in a 316L stainless steel case, the Mk15 is water-resistant to 200 meters and features 13-jewel, gold-plated Swiss chronograph movement. It has a real carbon-fiber dial and is finished in brushed black PVD.
- Model: Precision Match-Grade Nickel-Boron Bolt Carrier Group
- MSRP: $194.95
- URL: rainierarms.com
- Notes: This nickel-boron-plated AR-15 5.56mm bolt carrier is machined and finished to a higher standard to meet and exceed all mil-spec requirements.
- Model: Thin Man Linerlock
- MSRP: $17.20
- URL: amzn.to/1PBDqnH
- Notes: This slim-profile knife has a 3.75-inch-long, 440A stainless-steel blade, an aluminum handle and a stainless-steel pocket clip. It measures about 5 inches long when closed.
With reduced recoil, a short and crisp trigger pull, and an outstanding grip, the Ruger...
by Triple Bravo / Jul 15, 2016