Stickers or decals – whatever you call them – can be an appealing way to label or liven up your gear. They come in a myriad of shapes and colors, and feature everything from logos and slogans to messages and organization info. Use them for fun or to organize your gear.
- RELATED STORY: Supply Drop: 12 New Pieces of Ballistic Gear
- RELATED STORY: 9 Pieces of Gear From the Cover of Ballistic Fall 2015
Here are some of the freshest new stickers available right now.
If you have a sticker collection, we’d like to see it! Share pics of your slapped-up gear on the Ballistic Facebook page.
- Mark Owen x Griffon Industries No Easy Day Sticker Pack, $6.25, griffonindustries.com
- Mesa Tactical Sticker Pack, $4.99, mesatactical.com
- Pantel Tactical Guns & Coffee Sticker, $1.50, panteltactical.com
- E3 Revel Sticker Pack, $10.00, erathr3.com
- Aprilla Design Apex Unimog Sticker Pack, $9.00, aprilladesign.com
- Ballistic Magazine Issue #1 Sticker Sheet (5.56 Caliber), ballisticbrand.com
- Ballistic Magazine Issue #1 Sticker Sheet (BCM), ballisticbrand.com
- Pantel Tactical Zombie Hunting Permit Sticker, $1.50, panteltactical.com
An in-depth look at how the KeyMod system was originally developed and its evolution over...
by John Scott / Sep 4, 2015